Why Should You Choose MortgageBanc?
- Local Service with national power – due to MortgageBanc’s unique alliance with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation you get the best of both worlds. A local company with mortgage planners that can meet face to face plus all the power of a national company.
- In-house underwriting – allowing for maximum control over the entire financial process.
- Cut out the middle man – with a direct lender to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and many other national investors.
- A multitude of mortgage products – including FHA, VA, Alabama Housing and many others.
- Local appraisal board – ensuring that your home is appraised by someone who knows and understands the values unique to your area.
- Competitive interest rates – our wide variety of programs and investors allows us to offer you the best interest rates to fit your needs.
At MortgageBanc, our goal is to be the lender of choice. We want to be recognized by our clients and referral sources as their most valued and trusted advisor. We are proud of our core values of High Standards, Ethics, Morals, and Integrity. Through our services, we impact people on a different level because we truly focus on the heart of what really matters to them. To us, they are more than clients or employees. They are our friends, families, and partners that help us fulfill our needs as much as we help them fulfill theirs.
To become a leader in the highly competitive mortgage lending industry, a company must deliver excellence in all areas. The personnel must be committed to customer service, be accessible and courteous, and have an extensive knowledge of mortgage options. The loan selection must be extensive. The pricing must be competitive. We are archiving this by using state-of-the-art comprehensive automated mortgage systems, dynamic marketing and advertising campaigns, and hiring the best employees available.
15 & 30 Year Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Interest rate does not change
- Principal and interest (P & I) does not change
- Fixed-rate mortgages fully amortize over a defined period of time and are paid in-full at the end of the loan term
- Different loan terms are available (15- and 30-year terms are most popular)
- The shorter the term, the faster equity is built and the loan is paid off
Fixed-Rate with Temporary Buydown
- Borrowers or the seller may pay to temporarily “buy down,” or lower, the interest rate
- Decreased interest rate reduces the monthly payment
- Lower interest rate may help borrowers qualify more easily; qualifying factors may vary
- Interest rate/payment is typically reduced for 1, 2 or 3 years
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM’s)
- There is potential for the interest rate/ payment to fluctuate
- ARMs transfer to borrowers a portion of the risk associated with a changing economy
- In exchange for sharing the risk, ARMs offer borrowers initial interest rates that are substantially lower than fixed-rate mortgages
- The lower interest rate may help borrowers qualify more easily; qualifying factors may vary
The MortgageBanc “Family”
At MortgageBanc we understand what an important decision financing a home is for a client. That’s why we take great pride in our experienced and knowledgeable staff. The entire staff works diligiently to ensure that every client has a smooth, hassle free experience from application to closing.
Rest assured that when you choose MortgageBanc you are placing your financial future in well qualified hands.